Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Teen Titans Go!

Titans Tower is directing readers to Geoff Johns' MySpace page, where the longtime Flash scribe is posting updates about his current work on Teen Titans with onetime JSA artist Peter Snejbjerg. (Snejbjerg also provided the interior artwork for The Flash #218, the Rogue profile spotlighting Heat Wave.) Of course, we can look forward to seeing Bart Allen's evil clone, Inertia, as a member of the villainous Titans East team in the months to come.

Also, I thought I'd give you the run down on what's going on and what's coming up. For anyone that doesn't know -- Teen Titans is about the young heroes in the DC Universe banding together in order to help the world and themselves... Then comes one of my favorite issues which I finished scripting today, Teen Titans #42, which spotlights Kid Devil and reveals some shocking things about him. I've posted the cover in my pics section. This issue will be illustrated by Peter Sneijberg, who I worked with on both JSA and The Flash. He's absolutely perfect for this book, which guest-stars both Blue Devil and the new Zatara... And then, with issue #43, were off to the races with Titans East! You've seen some of the sketches of them on-line at wizarduniverse.com, you've heard the rumors of what the team is for, but we're hoping to surprise the hell out of you with what Tony and I have worked up.Were committed to getting Teen Titans to you as quickly as we can and as best as we can. I hope you're enjoying it as much as Tony and I are.

No comments: